- Amino Factor: Reduce Soreness and Improve Recovery
- Isothority: Build Muscle and Improve Recovery
- Creagon: Build Muscle Strength and Endurance
Foundation Stack: Getting started on the right path
Getting started with Supplements is always tough. Proteins, amino acids, and creatine are important nutrients for individuals who are just starting to exercise and engage in physical activity. Here's why:
- Proteins: Proteins are the building blocks of the human body and are essential for growth and repair of tissues. They are also important for building and repairing muscle tissue, which is especially important for beginners who are starting to engage in strength training exercises.
- Amino acids: Amino acids are the individual units that make up proteins. Some of these, such as branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs), are particularly important for muscle growth and repair.
- Creatine: Creatine is a naturally occurring substance in the body that is stored in the muscles and used for quick bursts of energy, such as during weightlifting or sprinting. Supplementing with creatine can increase the amount of energy available to the muscles, allowing beginners to perform more reps and sets in their workouts.