Recipe by: Karol O'Brien
Having your cake (and eating it too) and dieting don't really go hand in hand. Luckily our expert chef & athlete Karol has solved this for all of us. If you haven't seen her instagram, it's packed FULL of all sorts of gems like this one.
If you have a sweet tooth, the Chocolate Caramel Pecan Latte Brownie Cake is right up your alley.
Frosting and Toppings are optional (and add to total calorie count).
- 28 grams Chocolate Caramel Pecan Latte Isothority
- 100 grams shredded zucchini
- 55 grams egg whites
- 45 mL unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 14 grams light butter
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 10 grams oat flour
- 15 grams Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate Cocoa
- 1/2 tsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 225 grams nonfat plain Greek yogurt mixed with 4 grams sugar free fat free chocolate fudge pudding mix and 4 grams Carmel pudding mix
- 11 grams Hershey’s Sea Salt & Carmel Chips.
- 10 grams Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate Chips.
- 34 grams Hershey’s sugar free chocolate syrup.
- 3 (42 grams) Benton’s Chocolate, Carmel, & Coconut Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix wet ingredients together and mix dry ingredients together in separate bowls.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until you have a nice brownie batter.
- Divide batter into 3 parchment paper lined mini loaf pans and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Let cool completely before frosting.
- Add whatever toppings you like as whatever works for you and your macros!
Enjoy! Don't forget to give Karol a follow on her instagram page (@flexibledieting4lyfe).
MACROS (brownie itself)
- 31g Protein
- 23g Carbs
- 8g Fat
- 288 Calories
MACROS (entire dessert)
- 86 C/24 F/56 P 773 calories.
- 56g Protein
- 86g Carbs
- 24g Fat
- 784 Calories
Haven't tried Isothority yet? Check it out below: